CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Chief R&D and Innovation Officer
Cyber Risk Aware Ltd is a leading provider of a human cyber risk management and behaviour change technologies designed to assess and mitigate human cyber security risks through simulated phishing, cyber knowledge assessments and raising staff cyber security awareness through the delivery of effective security awareness training content to those who need it.
With our rapidly growing global client base, we are currently recruiting a Chief R&D and Innovation Officer to research, design and bring to market, new human cyber risk management and behaviour change products.
The successful candidate will conduct research and development working with academia and industry experts, liaise with the sales and technical teams, with regard to researching new products and market delivery whilst also working with the finance team to manage R&D tax credits and innovation vouchers.
You will get the opportunity to work with a team using the latest Microsoft Azure and Security technologies, in a modern and friendly environment, with a talented and collaborative team creating innovative solutions for worldwide clients.
Suitable applicants will have strong expertise in research and development of new technical products, preferably cyber security awareness products, and will have demonstrable experience in bringing new products to market, managing R&D tax claims and a passion for innovation delivered through a collaborative environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is driven and has a passion for innovation, research and development of new technical solutions to real world customer problems. You will have a direct influence on the products to be brought to market and your input will help us shape the Cyber Risk Aware platform going forward.
Responsibilities to include:
- Research and plan new human centric cyber security products that address real world human cyber risks that are affecting clients around the world
- Liaise with the sales team to ascertain client feedback and problems they face and which they would be prepared to pay for a solution
- Liase with the data analytics team to establish client required data sets and reports the be delivered on the platform
- Liaise with the CTO and development team in collaborating on new products, ascertain costs and determine viability
- Prioritise and Manage new product delivery projects and track all activities
- Implement new programs and protocols to facilitate R&D activities in the company
- Prepare and Manage R&D tax claims with Irish Revenue, Innovation vouchers/grants from Enterprise Ireland and research grants with Science Foundation Ireland
- Member of the executive management team assisting the CEO in formulating and executing company strategy
- Participate in meetings with new and existing investors including pitches for new investment
- Marketing and Thought Leadership: building awareness, credibility and reputation in the chosen markets/territories
- Supporting CEO to be the voice and face of Cyber Risk Aware – speaking at relevant conferences and webinars, media interviews and via blogs, discussion papers and cyber storytelling
- Ensuring the Cyber Risk Aware web presence is fully maximised
- Creating and managing client case studies, references and use cases
- Exploit social media effectively to build awareness and interest
- Design and deliver high quality market research studies and client surveys
- Client Management: maximising client satisfaction and loyalty
- Work closely with existing clients to incentivise recommendations, referrals/references and renewal
- Regularly review changing client requirements and opportunities for ‘up-sell’
- Work with clients on joint marketing communications and thought leadership
- Develop ideas for new research
- Create a trusted client user group
- Product Development: ensuring innovative products are matched to client needs and requirements
- Incentivise client feedback and ideas on existing product propositions and positioning
- Oversee a rolling product roadmap – enhancements and new concepts – based on client ideas & demands and new thinking
- Research and develop new concepts for both Enterprise and SME clients
- Explore alternative pricing strategies for a growing product portfolio
Skills / Experience
- 10+ years experience working with Security Awareness Training Content and Products
- Demonstrable past experience in conducting new technical product research, development and market delivery
- Industry recognised as a Security Awareness Training expert
- Creative Thinker and Problem Solver
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Highly organised and superior administrative skills
- Security Awareness Training Sales Experience
- Highly Organised
- Self Starter
- Passion for researching and overseeing the delivery of new products to market
- Excellent Communicator
- Team player